Supply Chain Management Procurement Policy
1. Policy Statement
The Atlantic Lottery Corporation shall conduct all procurement functions in accordance with the Atlantic Procurement Agreement.
The intent of this policy is to ensure that Atlantic Lottery Corporation conducts all procurement in a manner that:
- delivers best value for money.
- reflects transparency, fairness, competition, and integrity.
- is accountable to stakeholders and shareholders.
This policy will apply to all ALC employees and the Board of Directors.
Compliance with this policy is mandatory for all ALC employees and the Board of Directors. The Supply Chain Management department will administer the policy. The Internal Audit department will audit procurement transactions and processes and will report on compliance.
5. Explanatory Notes
A Standard has been created entitled "Supply Chain Management Procurement" which outlines how ALC will implement the intent of the policy. The standard provides guidelines for the business practices of ALC in the following areas:
- Methods of Procurement
- Supplier Relationship and Performance Management
- Alternative Procurement Practice Transactions
- Bid Evaluations and Award
- Documentation and Retention
- Change Orders
- Public Bid Openings
6. Related Reference(s)
Procurement policies from the Province of NS, NB, PEI and NL.
The Atlantic Procurement Agreement.
The Agreement on Internal Trade, as applicable