Scratch 'N Win
Top prizes of $50,000
$2, $3, $4, $5, $6, $7, $8, $9, $10, $12, $13, $15, $20, $22, $30, $50, $100, $500, $1,000, $5,000, $10,000, $50,000
How To Play
Scratch the CALLER’S CARD. Scratch the numbers in CARDS 1 to 4 which match those in the
CALLER’S CARD. Scratch the 1 FREE space on each of CARDS 1 to 4. If, in any one of CARDS 1 to 4, you find the following:
any complete horizontal, vertical or diagonal line, consisting of either 5 numbers or 4 numbers + 1 FREE space; or
4 corners consisting of 4 numbers; or
a square consisting of the 8 boxes highlighted in CARDS 1, 2, 3 or 4; or
two complete diagonal lines consisting
of 8 numbers + 1 FREE space and including the 4 corners,
you WIN the corresponding prize in the legend for that CARD.
ONLY ONE PRIZE MAY BE CLAIMED PER PLAYER’S CARD.
1. Scratch the game completely. If any one of YOUR NUMBERS matches any one of the WINNING NUMBERS, you WIN the corresponding prize.
2. If you uncover 3 identical prize amounts in the YOUR NUMBERS section, you WIN that prize.
1. Scratch YOUR LETTERS.
2. For each letter revealed in YOUR LETTERS, scratch that same letter each time it is found in the puzzle.
3. Continue to follow instructions 1 and 2 until all 18 of YOUR LETTERS have been scratched.
4. If you have scratched 4 or more complete “words” in the puzzle, you WIN the prize found in the LEGEND that corresponds to the number of “words” found in the puzzle (example, scratch 4 “words” in the puzzle and WIN $2).
ONLY ONE PRIZE CAN BE CLAIMED PER TICKET.
A. A “word” must contain at least three letters.
B. A “word” cannot be formed by linking letters diagonally, or by reading the letters from right to left or from bottom to top.
C. A “word” can only be formed by combining letters in an unbroken horizontal or vertical string of letters in the puzzle. A “word” cannot be interrupted by an unscratched letter(s) or a black space(s). A “word” must contain all the letters appearing in the particular horizontal or vertical string of letters. Only one “word” can be counted for each unbroken horizontal or vertical string of letters.
D. Every single letter in a “word” must have been revealed in YOUR LETTERS.À
E. “Word” means a word included in a list of words developed by ALC for this game.
Overall chance of winning
1 in 2.85