Responsible Gambling Community Partnership Program
Atlantic Lottery is pleased to provide funding to non-profit or charitable organizations seeking support for the promotion of responsible gambling initiatives within our communities.
How to Submit: You are asked to fill out the Responsible Gambling Community Partnership Program Application on-line. When you complete the form and click “submit” it will automatically be forwarded to the Corporate Social Responsibility Department at Atlantic Lottery.
Note: Application forms will only be accepted online and must be completed in full.
Guidelines for Applying: Apply directly online by clicking on the link below.
>Responsible Gambling Community Partnership Application Form
Decision Process: AL evaluates each Responsible Gambling Community Partnership opportunity based on a number of factors, including available resources, suitability of the proposed initiative, and regional representation. The evaluation process may take three-to-five weeks, so please submit your proposal as early as possible.
To help you to determine whether or not your application may qualify as a Responsible Gambling Community Partnership opportunity, the following are examples of initiatives we would support and that would qualify for this program:
- Responsible Gambling Prevention and Education Programs (guest speakers, youth programs, educational institutes, information sessions etc.)
- Responsible Gambling Awareness Campaigns (collateral material)
Restrictions: We regret that the following requests do not meet our guidelines, and cannot be considered for funding under the Responsible Gambling Community Partnership Program:
- Requests from commercial and other for-profit enterprises
- Requests from outside Atlantic Canada
- Initiatives without a demonstrable responsible gambling benefit
- Funding for merchandise donation (hats, pens, etc.)
- Funding for construction, renovations or purchase of buildings, properties, equipment
- Cash donations
- Requests from political organizations and candidates
- Advertising for fundraising purposes
- Personal or family events
- Scholarship or bursary donations
We look forward to receiving your request and welcome any additional questions you may have about our Responsible Gambling Community Partnership Program or our submission guidelines. Please call us toll-free at 1-800-561-3942 and ask for the Social Responsibility & Community Relations Department